Monday, November 25, 2013

Kevin Jonas in NYC

The other night Kevin Jonas returned to New York City after being at an event for the release of XBOX One in LA.  Kevin, as always, was in great, high spirits saying the new console was amazing.  I told him it is on my Christmas wish list, like anybody's.  I also wished him a belated birthday and he was very appreciative of hearing that.  He also signed a few photos I have had and I introduced Kevin to a friend of mine who has been dying to meet him.  Kevin introduced himself very formally as always, may I say, Kevin is always such a great people's person wherever he is.  As always, it is always great to see Kevin as he will always be my favorite Jonas.  Please don't tell Joe and Nick....LOL!



Here I am in two photograph with Kevin Jonas.

No comments:

Post a Comment