Monday, October 14, 2013

Sir Ian McKellen in NYC

Last night, actor Sir Ian McKellen was out and about promoting his new show upcoming on Broadway and I guess the upcoming Hobbit film as well.  He told me upon his arrival that he would take a photograph with me on his way out later in the night.  So, as he is about to leave, his assistant was collecting items from others at the venue to get signed by McKellen.  However, for me I just wanted a photograph with the legendary actor so I asked the assistant and he was unsure if McKellen could comply with the time constraints.  So, the assistant after getting the items signed for the others brings me inside the studio to get a photograph with McKellen.  McKellen even positioned us so the photograph would come out crisp clear and took his glasses off for the photo.  He shook my hand and thanked me for my support of his acting.
Actor, Sir Ian McKellen and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment